Monday, December 1, 2008

waiting to tutor

i need a legitimate job with legitimate pay and legitimate respect.
not that i dont have all that already but i am sick of waiting at the library for the kids i tutor and calling them to make sure everything is on and they let me down with "the kids are exhausted sorry for not calling you earlier". as often as this happens, the case today is that they are just late and my entire schedule is going to be thrown off because of these lost 30 minutes.
what i need done:
-play
-government paper
-gossip girl

sick of waiting! i wait for everyone! i wonder what it would be like to be the one waited for. will someone please wait for me?

1 comment:

Char Paul said...

I agree, don't wait :-)

flick me an email for resources about where to tutor online and growing your business

it would be great if you could Guest Blog and mayb take part in a Skype interview in exchange.

Char
admin@psitutor.org
http://budurl.com/psitutor