Saturday, December 27, 2008

vermont, day before leaving


hours of skiing, days of not showering = danielle, mountain woman
thats my dad's excitement face
family
suzannnaananaasuzie
rustic living
posin' in my room



as fun as skiing and being around loud russians is, i really expected this trip to be more about me and less about them. i wanted to write and finish up some necessary work. it turns out that i just morphed closer to my loud russian identity. 100 pounds heavier from non stop eating and on a mountain 1000 feet higher than i am supposed to actually be, i don't feel so sad right now. 

vermont pros- 
1. good air makes my skin flawless
2. winter clothes hides my food baby
3. it is absolutely beautiful

vermont cons-
1. lack of civilization
2. unpaved roads
3. too many distances between places




No comments: