Monday, January 26, 2009

writing this to keep my mind of #1

i am writing this to keep my mind off of how badly i really need to pee right now.

so
for the purposes of being occupied, i will make this super exciting entry as fun and dry-themed as possible.

rikki told me today that when women reach a certain age, they dry up and can't make wetness anymore even though they continue feel the sensations of arousal. i wanted to start crying. i even asked my mom, she shrugged the question off with a "yea duh, you didnt know?"
i cant believe it, in 5 decades, i won't be sexy anymore, ill just be dry, bitter, and cold, and cheap flannel wearing, like my last year's english teacher.

other dry themes that have occured in the recent past:
i splurged on new bumble and bumble $20.00 conditioner  for my hair, i am very excited about giving my winter locks some depth of vavavoom. they have replied with a 'tahnk you danielle' by being particularly blonde and shiny today. excellent.

(if i get a UTI from crossing my legs for this long and holding the water works in, i am blaming it on my tutoring kids for being so late! i can't get up to go to the bathroom because im at the library and im afraid some korean library kid will steal my laptop and super cute new backpack)

and thirdly, i am seeing lucas tomorrow, my new play writing teacher who i told last week that he resembled a younger vincent gallo. i can't stand how incredibly awkward i am. i need a older man in my life. one with a beard and charisma and good tastes in things. but isnt that every girls dream?i am going insane. i just really need to pee. 




No comments: