Friday, January 2, 2009

diane keaton

i will call this post diane keaton because that is who i have been thinking about most lately, outside of my devendra banhart daily dreams and fantasies. anyway, i want to start being more of a diane keaton and less of a meg ryan because i think ive fallen in the meg ryan-slump the past few weeks and i really need to get out. 

to begin my adventure into cynical sexy woman land, i have bought a fantastic blazer with elbow pads today at a thrift shop in brooklyn. i am very excited to wear it with a button down fred perry oxford i bought the other day. again, this is all very exciting for me. other than handsome men and good love movies, clothing really makes me happy.

*disclaimer: after reading this post over, i realized once again that im a huge nerd, please excuse me for being 100% stupid. 

No comments: