Sunday, March 29, 2009

i now sort of work for google
if you continue to follow my blog (all 10 of you!) and pay attention to the ads on the left, it would be great for not just only me, but google, the economy, and the vast world of the internets!

otherwise
i cant stop listening to this song called "german love" its just so catchy and fun feeling, beautiful.

and

yesterday in a funk of emotion and sadness over being ditched by a girl who i thought was a good friend, i ate 2 chocolate chip cookies chased by some delicious horizon whole milk, i will kill myself over this once it all finally hits me. when i bought the delicious items, i just was not feeling very good, i needed them as a uplift, no guilt in that right? i liked to think of myself as a pleasant mess when i bought my stuff with mascara running down my face and all of my things disheveled in my bag, id also like to add that i paid in sakagewia coins. it is in my piscian nature to always make a dramatic scene. thank you.



1 comment:

Abigail said...

do u get paid for that google thing, because i saw it come up on my blogger dashboard? and didnt know what it was