Wednesday, February 11, 2009

lately, i havent been feeling so good.
i dont know if its because i gave up coffee or not, and that was like my signature thing, a cup a day, kept me sane, level headed, good, now i sleep all the time and feel every sense of pathetic-ness that i have in me. i can live an entire day and not remember any details or anything substantial about it that i can smile about, and then i get up, and it happens all over again. it feels like everyone got into college so far except me, but that doesn't even bother me so much anymore, i just want to sleep all day and listen to beat happening and do absolutely nothing else.
a girl once came up to me at a terrible party (i hate the fact that i actually went, but i was with friends, the decision was not in my hands) and this girl comes up to me and says "its you!" and i had no idea who she was, i just assumed she was as loony as me. she ten carried on to tell me that i have been in every SAT room with her and she is fascinated with me and how i dress up in shiny clothes to take the exam and i chug my coffees while the proctors yell at me that i am keeping everyone from starting. i no longer feel like that danielle, i miss my coffee, i miss my shiny clothes, i miss my rebellious badassness. i think im going to start it all up again tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Popular Guru said...

I would say something like, "that's high school", but I went through the same thing not too long ago. Might just be the way your life takes you to get you to the next point, ya know what I mean?