Thursday, November 13, 2008

why does it feeeeel soooo incredible to fit into that pair of jeans that has been siting on the shelf, either because they were out of style, replaced by new ones, or a fat gut. but im back in them, and the sad part is i remember the happiness i felt the day i bought them. my first pair of dark washed skinny jeans. 

on other news: i am experience anxiety about french class. i cant take it. i also cant take when i make my updates about school. i hate girls like that.

on the best type of news: a very particularly incredible human being/actor sent me an email today. i wont say who or what, but i do want to mention that danielle has left planet earth for cloud nine. 

my mom came home from work today, absolutely exhausted, and i fed her a panini i made for her just so i could get all the fatty-products out of our fridge and away from my temptation. she just smiled at me and said "i dont know why this tastes so good" and i looked at her, said "thanks?" she just kept smiling and eating with a big appetite, and said "things taste better when they are served to you." 

i am exhausted. i want to be served; breakfast in bed, sex, walks through the park, concord grapes, and good news. 

if i dont hear good news back from nyu, i am going to cry all over my house and walls and floor and never go outside again.